SKINOVAGE Powered by Age-Preventing Peptite based on Epigenetics research THE FINDINGS: Genes do NOT determine everything.

Only about 30 % of the way we age is determined by our genes. The other 70% can be influenced by ourselves - by our lifestyle, our diet and, of course, the right skincare.

Research has revealed that in each specific cell only certain information from the entire portfolio of information is actually read and converted into cellular building blocks. A skin cell has the same underlying DNA as a liver cell, for example, but it can fulfill entirely different tasks because the building blocks are “switched on” differently. Which building blocks are activated is not determined exclusively by our genes. For the most part, we can influence it ourselves. It is far more a question of how we manage to activate the good skin cell properties.

The new BABOR-EpigenTech Power Peptide, which is used in all SKINOVAGE products, ensures that the information that is responsible for maintaining youthful skin can be transcribed and translated into action over a longer period of time. To put it simply: if you can “flip” the skin cell switch with BABOR’s SKINOVAGE skincare now, . Owns your skin youthfulness longer !

 

The products

ESSENTIAL CARE MOISTURE BALANCING CREAM
基础多倍补湿清爽面霜

  • A light-textured gel-cream for day and night. Saturates all skin types with moistures in multiple-layers and smoothes out dryness lines. Aloe vera and black oat moisturises and calms the skin. Hyaluronic acid supplies and binds moisture. Rich starch mattifies skin, reduces shininess and assists to refine pores. Non-greasy after-feel.
  • 多重补湿凝胶面霜适合所有肤质,能持久性补湿,并迅速抚平脸上的干纹。含芦荟、Aachen古镇的温泉水与矿物如钙,铁、补湿透明质酸、黑麦精华、及卵磷脂,可全天为皮肤多重补湿锁水。米殿粉能够吸收过多油脂,同时收缩毛孔。用后无油腻感

ESSENTIAL CARE MOISTURE SERUM
基础多倍补湿精华液

  • Instantly saturates all skin types with moistures in multiple-layers in molecule sizes and smooths out dryness lines. Aloe vera and black oat moisturises and calms the skin. Hyaluronic acid supplies and binds moisture long-lastingly! Oil-free.
  • 不含油份,适合所有肤质。能持久性地多层性补湿,并迅速抚平脸上的干纹。含芦荟、Aachen古镇的温泉水、补湿玻尿质酸、黑麦精华、及卵磷脂等,全天为皮肤多重补存水份。

SKINOVAGE MOISTURIZING CREAM / PEPTIDE
深透肽基增湿面霜

  • Deep Moist Extract: Synergetic plant complex of maize starch and beetroot.
  • instantly and sustainably increases the moisture content and NMF of the skin.
  • Hyaluronic Acid: moisturizing and moisture-binding
  • Vitamin E: Traps free radicals
  • Meadow foam seed oil, sesame oil
  • NMF factors and Polysaccharides: bind moisture and moisturize
  • 深层增湿配方:采自玉米和甜菜根的协同复合物
  • 立即和可持续地增加皮肤的水分含量,和天然保湿分子 (NMF)
  • 透明质酸:保湿和锁存水份
  • 维生素 E:对抗自由基
  • 雪棉籽油,芝麻油
  • 天然保湿分子(NMF)和多糖:结合水分和滋润

SKINOVAGE MOISTURIZING SERUM / PEPTIDE
深透肽基增湿精华

  • Deep Moist Extract: Synergetic plant complex of maize starch and beetroot
  • Instantly and sustainably increases the moisture content and NMF of the skin
  • Lupin Extract: stimulates the skin’s own lipid synthesis and regenerates the skin’s protective barrier
  • NMF factors: bind moisture and moisturize
  • Polysaccharides and Aloe vera: moisturizing, soothing
  • 深层增湿配方:采自玉米和甜菜根的协同复 合物
  • 立即和可持续地增加皮肤的水分含量,和天 然保湿分子 (NMF)
  • 羽扇豆提取物:刺激皮肤自身的脂质合成, 再生皮肤的保护屏障
  • 天然保湿分子 (NMF) :结合水分和滋润
  • 多糖和芦荟:保湿,舒缓

SKINOVAGE MOISTURIZING FOAM MASK / PEPTIDE
深透肽基增湿泡沫面膜

  • Deep Moist Extract: Synergetic plant complex of maize starch and beetroot.
  • instantly and sustainably increases the moisture content and NMF of the skin.
  • Hyaluronic Acid: moisturizing and moisture-binding
  • Vitamin E: Traps free radicals
  • Meadow foam seed oil, sesame oil
  • NMF factors and Polysaccharides: bind moisture and moisturize
  • 深层增湿配方:采自玉米和甜菜根的协同复合物
  • 立即和可持续地增加皮肤的水分含量,和天然保湿分子 (NMF)
  • 透明质酸:保湿和锁存水份
  • 维生素 E:对抗自由基
  • 雪棉籽油,芝麻油
  • 天然保湿分子(NMF)和多糖:结合水分和滋润